We are back with another round of “The Name Game!” If you haven’t played this participative game with us before, then here’s the basic gist…
- We invite you up on stage
- Tell us the name and domain of your company
- Our goal is to guess exactly what your company does as well as provide beneficial tips and feedback on your company name/domain
We heard various unique company names this session, like…
- Constantmountain.com- These are two striking words that when combined could mean various things. Maybe this company specializes in coaching people to empower them to overcome obstacles and continue their climb to success?
- Giddyhotel.com- A hotel service possibly? It could have fun and spunky-themed rooms that are sure to put people in a happy mood.
- Centigram.io- Well the suffix “.io” is used for tech purposes and “-gram” could be its own technology suffix relating to a social media outlet such as Instagram. What if this company is some kind of texting or communication platform?
You may be surprised to hear the ultimate goal for some of these companies!
We were able to provide entrepreneurs with helpful constructive criticism on their domains, such as for…
- Thriversonthemove.org- The domain suffix of “.org” can be extremely beneficial, to those businesses that are working for social good, as “.org” is less generic than the suffix “.com.” Using “.org” as your domain suffix can create a whole new meaning for your domain.
To hear all of these companies’ true goals, as well as receive some valuable feedback, listen to the full session above!