We are back with another round of “The Name Game!” If you haven’t played this participative game with us before, then here’s the basic gist…
- We invite you up on stage
- Tell us the name and domain of your company
- Our goal is to guess exactly what your company does as well as provide beneficial tips and feedback on your company name/domain
We heard various unique company names this session, like…
- Themilkmission.com– This name could have multiple meanings due to the fact that there are varying views on the topic of dairy. Maybe this company has a mission of highlighting, and bringing awareness to, the negative aspects of dairy?
- Victoriousbeauty.store– The domain suffix of “.store” implies that this is a shop. Could this be a shop that specializes in hair care?
- Kixters.com– What if this is a marketplace where you are able to purchase and sell sneakers?
You may be surprised to hear the ultimate goal for some of these companies!
We were able to provide entrepreneurs with helpful constructive criticism on their domains, such as for…
- Designerhubbrandingagency.com- For a domain name this name can be considered quite lengthy. Now abbreviating the name may not be the best option since the company is not very well known yet…
How could this domain name be made more concise?
Well one possibility would be that this company could obtain the domain suffix of “.agency” if they are in fact an agency.
To hear all of these companies’ true goals, as well as receive some valuable feedback, listen to the full session above!