Today we live within a crowded marketplace where there is a constant battle for the attention of potential clients, investors, etc. If you have a notable company name that still accurately identifies your company’s purpose, then you have an advantage. Receiving feedback on your name/domain can aid in the success of your business, and that is what this game is all about!
If you haven’t played this participative game with us before, then here’s the basic gist…
- We invite you up on stage
- Tell us the name and domain of your company
- Our goal is to guess exactly what your company does as well as provide beneficial tips and feedback on your company name/domain
We heard a range of creative names this week, such as…
- Pepster- Well this name can develop to become quite catchy. Maybe it is a catchy name for an energy drink that can uplift energy levels?
- Stop Creeps- Is this a business that supplies someone with beneficial tactics that can be utilized to stop cyberbullying and similar actions related to harassment?
- App Cyclers- Is it possible that this company takes old apps and upgrades/modernizes them?
You may be surprised to hear the ultimate goal for some of these companies!
We strive to provide entrepreneurs with as much constructive advice/criticism as possible, so that they can feel nothing but confidence in the name/domain that they put forth to the public…
- Heiphen- This is where the radio test plays a key role in the selection of a company name! When someone hears the name “Heiphen,” they may confuse the spelling and think it is “Hyphen.”
To hear all of these companies’ true goals, as well as receive some valuable feedback, listen to the full session above!