We are back with another round of “The Name Game!” If you haven’t played this participative game with us before, then here’s the basic gist…
- We invite you up on stage
- Tell us the name and domain of your company
- Our goal is to guess exactly what your company does as well as provide beneficial tips and feedback on your company name/domain
This game not only provides you with the opportunity to attain feedback on your company name/domain, but it additionally gives you the opportunity to practice your pitch. It is also beneficial to test how your company name sounds over the radio, compared to how it should actually be spelled.
We heard various unique company names this session, like…
- The Next Gen Africa- Maybe this is a social network of next-generation entrepreneurs located in Africa?
- Lawficient- Well this domain combines two words. This company’s purpose could depend on whether the “-ficient,” is in regards to “efficient” or “deficient.” Could it be an efficient software solution for law firms?
- Not So Thoughtful Gift- Could it possibly be a returning company to assist people in the process of returning gifts?
You may be surprised to hear the ultimate goal for some of these companies!
We were able to provide entrepreneurs with helpful constructive criticism on their domain suffixes, such as for…
- Antisearch.org – The domain suffix of “.org” is valuable in the sense that it can better support that this company’s true goal is to do good for people.
To hear all of these companies’ true goals, as well as receive some valuable feedback, listen to the full session above!